Connecting with yourself matters. Feeling like you know your own vision – your Why, as I call it – is tantamount to creating the life you love. (you can watch a short video on your Why here to help).
When you’re connected with yourself first, you connect with others much better too. When you connect better with others, you show up better, serve better, lead and build a better life.
Today will be a YOU day!
Here’s our exercise for today:
- Choose a one-hour time block today for moving your body. Reserve it in your calendar or datebook.
- Choose an activity you enjoy that involves moving your body for an hour. Maybe you like to hike, walk, run, swim…. do yoga, play frisbee, smack a tennis ball against a wall, walk your dog… garden, organize an area that involves continual movement, bicycle…. Whatever it is, you need to make sure you’re moving.
- Prep & lay out any clothing (if necessary) before hand so when the time comes, you can efficiently change and then get into your activity.
- When the time you reserved is upon you, get active! Move your body.
- If you go longer than an hour, I’m sending you extra props and virtual high fives!!
- When you’re done, record your exercise, notes and observations in your Guidelog.
We need to move to stay healthy – we all know that.
What we often slip at it reserving the time to do so. In my own life, I have to be very intentional about moving regularly. It’s easy to let entire days slip by without much physical activity. My chiropractor can tell when I’m doing a good job moving, and when I need to move more. Our bodies don’t lie, so we need to listen and act better.
So get up and move today for Day 3 of the #10DayConnectingChallenge.
Connecting with ourselves involves taking care of ourselves. I was inspired to put this one forth yesterday, as I was digging raspberries and gardening. It’s so rewarding – and like Martha Stewart extols, it’s not “work in the garden” if you love it. Cheers Martha!
Enjoy the day, connect with yourself, enjoy the challenge. You’re making progress – WOOHOO!!! And I’m proud of you for doing the work. If you’re still with me now, you’re ahead of the pack. Keep going.
See you tomorrow for Day 4 ~
BONUS: Everyone who accepts the Challenge and completes it* will get a special gift from me as a congrats: complimentary 30-minute live coaching call to discuss anything human connection you want.
*Download the Guidelog pdf here to fill in as we go along. Scan & send me an image of the completely filled out 10DCC Guidelog to confirm. Once you get that to me, we’ll line up the call.
Okay – LET’S GO!!
Pro Tip: Bookmark the blog page to get to it quickly.