3 Things I’ve Learned From My Fine Husband
- Asking questions is a great way to start a conversation. Further, open-ended questions are really the key here. Closed ended = short conversations. Open ended = where opportunity happens.
- Do your research. He’s excellent at digging around the Internet in particular. While that’s not a joyful activity for me, I understand the value and do it when needed.
- There’s always time to play with the dogs. Indeed, he inherited a four-legged household when we connected. A break in the form of play is a reward we all benefit from.
I know there are myriad other lessons My Fine Husband has been kind enough to intentionally or unintentionally taught me. I’m grateful for all of them.
These all relate to marketing as well.
- Ask questions. It’s the best and most direct path to progress.
- Do your research. So many reasons to be prepared!!
- Make time to play. Blow off steam, gather steam, regroup. It’s essential for our well-being.
What can you teach someone else today?