Connecting Strategies Webinar :: Live with Ginger & Special Guest
Thursday, August 20th at 1pm Pacific | 4pm Eastern
Stories and Examples of Everyday Connectivity
Join Our Circle...
...and receive the Top Ten Connecting Tactics!
Would You Like To...
- Learn how to connect to be better at business
- Develop your connecting skills to take charge of your life
- Build meaningful relationships for a better quality of life and business
What’s your theme song? That’s right – what’s the ditty, jingle, number that describes who you are, what you do, why, and with whom? This morning for a business meeting with 30 seconds to make an impression, I took a popular culture jingle and reworded it to fit my message.…Read More
1. Send select targeted strategic hard copy mail to a well-managed list. 2. Practice Permission Marketing. 3. Follow the guidelines of the CAN-SPAM Act. 4. Regularly (quarterly, as instance demands) clean and manage your mail, email, etc. lists. 5. Only send email solicitations to people you have met and have…Read More
1. Send blind list mailings. 2. Practice non-permission marketing. 3. Violate the CAN-SPAM Act. 4. Never clean your lists – mail, email, all of them. 5. Send an unsolicited email and then offer “unsubscribe” from a list they didn’t subscribe to. 6. Send catalogs without request. 7. Sell, give, share,…Read More
Yesterday I was happy to partner with a local Chamber of Commerce to offer a business marketing workshop. Specifically, the Ashland Chamber invited me to join them in presenting an hour-long conversation on Smart & Green Parade marketing. Getting business and organizational entity folks to get rid of the candy…Read More
“UGC is marketing Gold Dust.” – Neil Witten, StoryStream This was among the many gems I have taken with me from the inaugural Whistler Bike conference. Hosted in gorgeous Whistler, British Columbia Canada, it was a remarkable endeavor which I found very successful on about every level. The folks at…Read More
Hear yea, Hear yea! Hey…I’m talking to you…yes you. What makes a good speaker? Stated more succinctly, what makes a speaker attractive, engaging, and worth your ear time? There’s such a rush in listening to a truly talented speaker – they could be talking about anything. The best teachers are…Read More
Many people mistake customer service for the customer experience. Are you being served? What’s your experience? Let’s bust that wide open today and correct course. Customer Service: Service is what you give. It’s all the effort, thought, energy and actions you put forth into serving. The servant mentality is a…Read More
Think about it: when was the last time you noticed a printed advertisement? What was the message, the company, the item they were promoting? What about the last online ad you took notice of? Why did it linger in your grey matter? Was t a timely message? A striking image?…Read More
What does it take to inspire you? Who? What? Where? When? Why? The classic journalistic queries will take you a long ways towards figuring out what then inspires your customers. Starting with the knowledge of what inspires you, use that information forward to market your business. Look around – inspiration…Read More