What’s in a (Class) name?
And what makes a class worth the investment?
It all depends on what you’re seeking and how much of your time and attention you’re willing to truly invest.
Students who are really in it to learn it and to change their lives get a lot.
Those who aren’t in it, don’t and won’t.
Having invested significantly in myself in the last two years I can tell you: when you’re ready, you rock it!
I’ve found serious value in the coaching and classes I’ve signed up for, primarily because I was actively seeking and then actively engaging in the education.
Only active learners get value. Active learners are open, objective, curious and fully engaged. They get the value and then some!
Are you an active learner?
If you are, today’s your day.
Today I’m announcing classes founded in Connectivity.
Connectivity = connecting with people on purpose, with the intention to serve.
Education = life and world-changing.
If you want to get better at your connecting skills – both online and offline – then there’s a class for you below. (custom and private classes & coaching available – please inquire if you’re interested)
Education is ALWAYS a wise investment. It’s the gift you give yourself that keeps on giving.
Available classes, descriptions & registrations:
- Connecting Tools LinkedIn 2.0 class – live, in-person: November 30
- Connecting Tools Beginning LinkedIn class – live, in-person: December 7
- Connecting tools LinkedIn Beginning + 2.0 (two classes, back to back) – live, in-person: December 7
- Connecting Tools: 2-Part Series – in-person class: December 21 & 28
- Connecting Tools LIVECAST – online, live via Zoom. 2 Parts: January 3 & 10
Share with friends, colleagues and connections as you wish. The more the merrier.
After all, it’s all about connecting. Classes are a terrific way to do so ~
See you soon,