Love Your Business, Learn Your Business
Personal Workshop & Coaching Series
Ginger Johnson, Business expert, Instructor
To know your business is to love and be successful in it.
Host your own intentionally intimate class for in-planning and brand new businesses of up to 3 years for comprehensive education on these four main foundations business infrastructure:
- Business Plan & Outline: How do you get started? Create your core plan skeleton (strategy) to build out (tactics) in class.
- Marketing: Discuss and learn what marketing is, what it isn’t and the various formats; how to use and benefit from the various avenues.
- Sales: Covering why and what sales really are, learning how to open, what to discuss with clients, and how to close as well as overcoming objections.
- Media & Press: Learn which press and media members are best for you and why, how to start and build those key relationships, and how they will help your business grow.
Class size is limited to 5 to ensure ample time to talk about, weigh and create tangible tactics for attendees to apply right away. Lots of in class activity, all the discussion you want about you and your business.
- Dates: We’ll set them together to accommodate your crew.
- Time: To be set per our dates.
- Investment: Rates start at $350/person, 6 hours of class
- Location: To be decided upon agreement.
Like a concert, the show goes on. Once you are a paid registrant, there are no refunds for classes missed.
Call Ginger 515.450.7757 PST to arrange the same class in your business, neighborhood, Chamber and business groups. The size and format are adaptable with larger groups, though still tight to ensure the deep information and discussion goal is met.