A Taste of Connection at Backwards Distilling
A Taste of Connection is a delicious evening designed to help you learn how to better connect with people, with the unique added twist of an enticing spirits + food tasting!
Wednesday, March 25th, 7 – 830 pm
Backwards Distilling, 214 S. Wolcott, Casper WY.
28 in stock
Would you like to get a taste of connection and learn how to…
Connect with people over cocktails?
Strike up a conversation, in an easy, welcoming and non-creepy way?
Enjoy a lively and delicious evening to learn?
Then this is your event!
Join us for a tasty and enlightening evening at Backwards Distilling where we’ll cover the fundamentals of connecting with other people over cocktails. Led by human connecting expert, Ginger Johnson, you’ll meet fun new people, enjoy the good spirits of Casper’s own local distillery, and taste a few specially paired spirits and complimentary food nibbles.
Here’s what you can expect ~
- Great people & new connections
- Delicious spirits & paired food tastes to increase your beverage & food knowledge
- Learn the fundamentals of how to connect with other people for your personal, professional, and philanthropic efforts.
Who’s this for?
- People who want to meet other good people while learning to connect and taste
- Open-minded, fun loving people interested in growing their knowledge
- Legal drinking age adults
Drink in the local flavors and take home some new ideas to build your connections and have a fun evening. You’ll be able to buy and take home a few bottles of Backwards Distilling’s carefully crafted spirits to enjoy and share. Ginger will answer all your connecting questions and have the Connectivity Canon available for purchase as well.
This lively event is co-hosted by Backwards Distilling founding co-owner, Amber Pollock, and human connection expert, speaker and author, Ginger Johnson. (p.s. Ginger has family in Casper too!)