Event Moved to September 28
- Full Day interactive workshop to build your beauty business
- Morning: Making Positive Connections
- Afternoon: What’s Your “WorkWorth?”
- Monday, September 28, 9am–4pm
- Casper, WY (specific location TBD)
A beauty summit for professional Cosmetologists, Hairdressers, Nail Technicians, Estheticians and Massage Therapists.
Do you love being a part of the beauty industry?
Do you genuinely enjoy learning new skills, tools and tactics to grow your business?
Would you like to make the next decade truly remarkable?
If you hollered “YES!!”, join us at the Beauty Summit for a day of growth, education and transformation expressly designed for you!
*Limited Seats Available*
Monday, September 28, 2020 in Casper, WY
Co-facilitator – Molly Johnson of Salon 307 in Casper
Making Positive Connections For Career & Life
- Learn about the 3 C’s: Create connections, hone Communications, boost Confidence
- Build the Fundamentals of being a professional & making connections
- Grow your community with respectable honesty
- Apply what you learn to both your business and personal life
What’s Your “WorkWorth”?
- Get the brass tacks of human connection + your business
- Learn and practice Connecting skills to increase your Sales
- Polish up your marketing and speaking skills through the lens of connecting
Who will get the most out of this Summit?
- Beauty Professionals with a growth mindset at all levels of experience
- Individuals who seek out real-world skills, tools and tactics to boost their confidence and build their careers
- Professionals wanting to rekindle their passion for the beauty profession
- People who want to fully understand and embrace their own value.
- Those who want to serve their beloved clients by starting with themselves first.
Who’s not a fit?
- People with a closed, inflexible and fixed mindset
- Those who resist growth, change and active learning.
- Out of the beauty industry. If you are in another industry and would like your own workshop, contact Ginger to set it up – Speaking@gingerjohnson.com – and we’d be glad to do so.