Connecting Masterclass: How To Keep Going & Growing in 2020
Connecting skills are crucial for growth and survival.
Master the elements of human connection, own your future.
Join our Connecting Masterclass Tuesday October 20th, 9 am – noon to learn relevant real-world skills, tools, strategies and tactics to get and be well connected.
Learn from the leader in Human Connection, Ginger Johnson + meet other great people you can connect with.
Are you a leader and you want to learn about connecting – why & how-to, especially right now?
Do you want to seriously uplevel your connecting skills for your life, work and endeavors?
If you’re ready to do it NOW (before we hit 2021), then today’s the day:
Register for the Connecting Masterclass: How To Keep Going and Growing in 2020
Connecting is dynamic.
So is life.
- So how do you get in front of both of these inevitable facets of life?
- And how do you tap into the art, science and energy of connecting to grow?
Get the answers at the Connecting Masterclass: How To Keep Going & Growing in 2020, delivered to you in the comfort of your own environment, Thursday November 19th, 9 am – noon PDT.
- Proven real-world right-now strategies to get, be and stay meaningfully connected.
- Connecting skills, tools and techniques that cut through the noise and inspire purposeful and fruitful connections.
- Q&A live coaching from me + additional resources to support your growth and connecting efforts.
I’m offering this robust Connecting Masterclass because I care about your education. Connecting is so critical to our existing and our thriving – which we should all be focused on right now.
Our time together will yield lots of ideas, answers to your questions and leadership skill development, all for you to apply in your life, right away.
The world hasn’t stopped; it’s changed. And it’ll keep changing.
- The one thing we can control is ourselves.
- Our education should be at the top of the list in supporting that control.
- Change with it and you’ll survive and thrive. Connecting is the key.
Join me for a useful, lively and interactive masterclass.
Register, here and now.
Will you sharpen your connecting skills or let them flounder?
Will you avoid learning, or keep growing?
Remember, the future favors those who focus on their growth.
It’d be an honor and pleasure to have you join me.
Register right now.
Be well, keep connecting, see you the 19th.