Making Positive Connections – February 19 – Morning
An Invite for Friends of Pathway ~
A Professional Development Workshop for the IDD Industry.
Making Positive Connections: Why & How to make the human connections that help us grow and do our best work.
Location: Pathway Administration Building, 1600 Sky Park Drive, Suite 105, Medford OR
Date: Wednesday February 19, 8 am – noon
Each attendee needs to complete a separate registration with attendee’s name.
3 in stock
When you connect with people you change the world.
When you start with knowing why you connect you change yourself.
It’s all about human connection.
Human connection is the key to your work, to changing the world for the better, and for getting along with the people you work with and for.
Join us for this IDD industry professional workshop on why & how to connect.
Specific topics include:
- How to support the people you serve by connecting with the larger community
- How to connect with each other to remain energized and prevent burnout
- How to maintain connections with others in the IDD field
Learn skills, tools, strategy and tactics to implement immediately. Boost your confidence while better serving the people you’re here to serve.
Pathway Enterprises has graciously opened their doors to allow other IDD industry professionals the opportunity to join the workshop.
Choose 1 of 3 sessions to fit your schedule:
- Tuesday February 18 | 8 am – noon
- Tuesday February 18 | 1 pm – 5 pm
- Wednesday February 19 | 8 am – noon
- Wednesday February 19 | 1 pm – 5 pm
LIMITED guest seating, register today – one person per registration is required.
This is a Private workshop for the IDD Professional Industry.