What if it doesn’t work – isn’t the right question to ask yourself.
The right Question = What If It Does Work? Then what?
Some of her other gems include:
- Self belief requires movement of some sort.
- Where have you stopped moving?
- What’s your scale? How are you measuring your self and movement?
- Everything worthwhile is uphill (for at least a while).
- What’s the very next step?
I found Melissa funny, real, identifiable and a ball! Can’t wait to get to see you and L in Carolina when I get there this year.
Know what your questions are. Know the What If is a positive direction.
Now, go get it.